If you are experiencing a crisis, or need support, please call one of the following resources:
- First Nations & Inuit Hope for Wellness Line (24/7)
- Online Chat: hopeforwellness.ca
- Iris Kirby House (St. John’s) (24/7)
- Kids Help Phone (24/7)
- Text CONNECT to 686868
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line (24/7)
- Mental Health Crisis Line (24/7)
- CHANNAL Warm Line (10 am – Midnight)
If you would like to connect with a Cultural Support Worker, please fill out the form here. Please note that this is not for crisis support, and responses will not be monitored 24/7.
Our programs team has also been providing virtual check-ins to any community members who would benefit by having someone to chat with. Please message our Facebook page with a contact number and one of our staff will call to check in with you as soon as possible. These check ins are not for medical advice or crisis support, but are offered to ensure that people feel socially connected.