Ilingavugut Oct 3rd
Hello Ilingavugut Families!
Please join us on Sunday October 3rd at 2:00pm for Ilingavugut. We will be gathering at 42 Bannerman Street for an afternoon fall craft. Spaces are limited so please be sure you are registered in in order to attend.
Masks are now mandatory. Please stay at home if:
a) you have had any of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours:
-Fever (including chills or sweats)
– Cough (new or worsening)
– Shortness or breath/difficulty breathing
– Sore throat or difficulty swallowing
– Unusual fatigue or lack of energy or muscle aches
– Unusual Runny, stuffy nose
– Red or purple spots on hands or feet.
b) You have been in close contact with a known or suspected case of COVID 19 in the last 14 days.
c) You have been advised to self-isolate for any reason.
Please email [email protected] for more information.
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
42 Bannerman Street