Current First Light Resources:
- We are currently offering virtual programming, open to everyone, more information on how to join us here.
- If you need sacred medicines for ceremonial purposes , please fill out the form here.
- If you are interested in crafting at home and need traditional crafting materials, please let us know here.
- To keep us all active during this time, we’ve launched a step challenge – our goal is to “walk” to Miawpukek First Nation – 554km away!
- Sign up to track your steps at home (pedometers available if needed) and send in each week to add to our goal. You may even win some prizes!
- Email [email protected] for more information or to register.
- Qikiqtani Inuit Association (QIA) has provided a great resource for managing stress during COVID-19, with advice from Inuit Elder Elisapi D. Aningmiuq. Read the article here, and check out one of the posters they created to encourage us all to stay home and safe.