Please join us this Friday (September 10th) at 12:00pm for Wisdom Circle. This week we will be meeting at 42 Bannerman Street for lunch followed by a talking circle. Spots to attend are limited so please make sure you register in order to attend. Transportation is available within St. John’s City limits. Masks are encouraged especially if physical distancing cannot be maintained. Please stay at home if:
a) you have had any of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours:
-Fever (including chills or sweats)
– Cough (new or worsening)
– Shortness or breath/difficulty breathing
– Sore throat or difficulty swallowing
– unusual headache
– Unusual fatigue or lack of energy or muscle aches
– Loss of appetite
– Vomiting or diarrhea
– Loss of smell or taste
– Unusual Runny, stuffy nose
– Red or purple spots on hands or feet.
b) You have been in close contact with a known or suspected case of COVID 19 in the last 14 days.
Please email [email protected] for more information.