Pulâk Nov 4th
Please join me on Thursday November 4th at 716 Water Street for Pulâk program. Refreshments will be available and Transportation in provided within St. John’s City limits. Priority to attend Pulâk program is given to Inuit participants. Please be sure you register in order to attend. We kindly ask that you stay at home if:
a) you have had any of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours:
-Fever (including chills or sweats)
– Cough (new or worsening)
– Shortness or breath/difficulty breathing
– Sore throat or difficulty swallowing
– unusual headache
– Unusual fatigue or lack of energy or muscle aches
– Loss of appetite
– Vomiting or diarrhea
– Loss of smell or taste
– Unusual Runny, stuffy nose
– Red or purple spots on hands or feet.
b) You have been in close contact with a known or suspected case of COVID 19 in the last 14 days.
c) You have been advised to self-isolate for any reason.
Please email [email protected] for more information.