Inuit Program Oct 14th
Please join us for an evening carving pumpkins! Priority to attend Inuit Program is given to Inuit Participants. Transportation is available within St. John’s City limits. Masks are now mandatory. We kindly as that you stay at home if:
a) you have had any of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours:
-Fever (including chills or sweats)
– Cough (new or worsening)
– Shortness or breath/difficulty breathing
– Sore throat or difficulty swallowing
– unusual headache
– Unusual fatigue or lack of energy or muscle aches
– Loss of appetite
– Vomiting or diarrhea
– Loss of smell or taste
– Unusual Runny, stuffy nose
– Red or purple spots on hands or feet.
b) You have been in close contact with a known or suspected case of COVID 19 in the last 14 days.