Ilingavugut Sept 19th
Good Morning Ilingavugut families!
Please join us this Sunday (Sept. 19th) at 2:00 pm for Ilingavugut. This week we will be meeting at 42 Bannerman street for a get together for some playtime and a presentation about how to deal with bullying in school. Spaces are limited so please be sure you are registered in order to attend.
We kindly ask that you stay home if:
a) you have had any of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours:
-Fever (including chills or sweats)
– Cough (new or worsening)
– Shortness or breath/difficulty breathing
– Sore throat or difficulty swallowing
– unusual headache
– Unusual fatigue or lack of energy or muscle aches
– Loss of appetite
– Vomiting or diarrhea
– Loss of smell or taste
– Unusual Runny, stuffy nose
– Red or purple spots on hands or feet.
b) You have been in close contact with a known or suspected case of COVID 19 in the last 14 days.